Our team at SKG Infosolutions works with an industry standard software development methodology. Our clients stay in direct contact with our project managers who track the projects following a development methodology that starts right from requirement analysis, requirement documentation, prototyping, design part, development, quality testing, release, and maintenance. Moreover, our Business Analysts and QA Engineers remain play as integral part of every project to ensure high quality and bug-free deliverables.
Due to the ever-rising demand for seasoned software development companies, despite the cultural, language, time differences and the geographical distance involved, offshore development has become a viable alternative for many in-house development organizations and people. Some of the benefits of offshore development are high availability of people at affordable rates of cost, and where necessary, the ability to have teams working around the clock.
To be more specific and brief, offshore outsourcing provides highly quality services and round the clock availability at affordable cost. Here at SKG Infosolutions, we cover the time-gap and provide urgent fixings.
- Competitive cost - Low-cost doesn’t always mean low-quality. Due to the wage difference between India and western countries, we are able to build the same product at a fraction of the cost. There is a cost savings of around 60% by outsourcing your work to India, keeping the quality same though.
- Increase efficiency - When you are going to hire an offshore development company your business needs to an outsourcing partner like SKG Infosolutions who possesses years of experience in standard business practices and expertise in delivering complex outsourcing projects. In future, these skills will contribute to the bottom-line of your company.
- Focus on core areas - Here at SKG Infosolutions, we have experienced QA Engineers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to help you with complete development process. Outsourcing your projects would free your energies and enable you to focus on building your brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value added services.
- Save on infrastructure and technology - Outsourcing eliminates the need for investment in infrastructure as the outsourcing partner takes the responsibility of the business processes and hence develops infrastructure for the same.
- Access to skilled and experienced resources - Providers like SKG Infosolutions can take care of the resourcing needs with their pool of highly skilled resources and so you no longer need to invest in recruiting and training expensive resources for your business.
- Time zone advantage - Apart from the cost advantage, the other much touted benefit has to do with the time zone difference between your country and the location you are going to outsource. Get your job done while you are closed for the day and wake up to your service being delivered the next morning. This unique advantage gives you the benefit of round-the-clock business operations.
- Faster and better services - Make your service offerings better with high quality deliverables and decrease the lead time it takes for your product to reach the marketplace. Thus you would be faster in getting your ideas converted into products and better at delivering the value-added proposition.